Emiliani Enterprises, one of the top beauty product distributors and educational experts in the salon industry hosted Emiliani Beauty Expo, Runway V, a trade show event for fashion artists, stylists and students from October 21st-22nd in Edison, NJ. This year’s Expo theme was to show recognition and appreciation to the five elements of fashion (beauty editors, make up artists, hair colorists, clothing designers, and hair designers) and how they all join together to make the industry successful.
This year’s beauty show featured exhibitor displays showcasing the most innovative new products with hands-on demonstrations and workshops from leading artists in the beauty and fashion industries including Phillip Wilson sponsored by ColorProof; Rocky Vitelli, Leonel Rodriguez and Anna Cantu sponsored by Farouk; Tina Crenshaw and Boyd Parris sponsored by Framesi; Damien Carney and Shannon Simmonds sponsored by Joico; Leanne Shade and Lenny Strand sponsored by Logics; Ammon Carver and Daniel Roldan sponsored by Matrix; Scott Cole, Linda Yodice, Jennifer Sparveri, and Noogie Thai sponsored by Paul Mitchell; and Faye Judson and Ian Browning sponsored by Sexy Hair.
Featured exhibitors included:
- RI CI products uniquely formulated for the specific need sof curly hair from salon owner and stylist Ricky Pennisi, who has specialized in curly hair since 1995.
- Malibu C, a line of preservative-free, 100% vegan formulas that effectively remove damaging environmental impurities, specifically those found in the water that diminish the vitality of both hair and skin.
- Joico, a line of professional salon-quality hair care that offers targeted solutions to meet the specific needs of every hair type.
- Matrix Systems, including NEW Total Results, consists of five complete haircare ranges – Moisture, Color Care, Sleek, Amplify and Curl – perfect for every hair challenge.
- Repechage ® Hydra-Amino 18 TM Hair Spa, from the pioneers of seaweed-based professional spa treatments is a spa experience for the hair. Infused with a blend of seaweed and the latest in hair technology, the Hair Spa helps reverse the damage caused by age, heat and styling stress.
- Viviscal, a line of dietary supplements and topical products that is scientifically proven to nourish thinning hair and promote healthy hair growth from within.
- Paul Brown Hawaii – A luxury botanical hair care system by stylish Paul Brown distinguishes itself with the addition of Kukui Nut Oil, Hawaii’s long-time secret behind beautiful, healthy hair. With its nano molecule structure, the Kukui Nut Oil acts as a carrier for the argan and macadamia nut oils, allowing them to seep into the hair follicles to restore shine and replenish moisture without buildup.
A 100 foot runway positioned in the center of the main show floor showcased a collaboration between salon and fashion designers. The fashion designers featured included: Elisa Jimenez from Project Runway, Geary Marcello, Thomas Lavone, Shauntele, Ola Hawatmeh, Ana Segura and Simone Rodrigues. Joining them was fashion stylist Engie Hassan. Source and photo credit BeautyPress.